APLB Chat Room Rules
- The chat rooms are for discussions about pet loss and bereavement only. They are not a social hangout.
- If you are not actively grieving a pet or involved with a terminally ill pet, we ask that you refrain from joining our chat room sessions to allow our hosts to focus on those in need.
- Be respectful of others in the chatroom. Rude or offensive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Do not share information that may be used to personally identify you.
- Violation of any of these rules will result in a ban of your chat room privileges.
The APLB disclaims any and all legal liability for anything that takes place in these chatrooms, or as a result of them. The service we offer is intended to be short term. If you do not accept our guidance, or are unable to do so, we will suggest that you seek psychological counseling by a licensed professional. Despite the highly trained and experienced supervision, our chat rooms are not a replacement for licensed counseling service. No fees are charged and all legal liability is disclaimed.
APLB Chat Room Schedule
Topic – Pet Loss Grief Support
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri: 8pm – 10pm ET
Sun: 2pm – 4pm ET
Topic – Anticipatory Grief Support
Every 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month: 8pm – 9:30pm ET
By entering our Chat Room you agree to accept the terms and conditions and to abide by the Chat Room Rules as listed above.