APLB Chat Room Rules
- The chat rooms are for discussions about pet loss and bereavement only. They are not a social hangout.
- If you are not actively grieving a pet or involved with a terminally ill pet, we ask that you refrain from joining our chat room sessions to allow our hosts to focus on those in need.
- Be respectful of others in the chatroom. Rude or offensive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Do not share information that may be used to personally identify you.
- Violation of any of these rules will result in a ban of your chat room privileges.
The APLB disclaims any and all legal liability for anything that takes place in these chatrooms, or as a result of them. The service we offer is intended to be short term. If you do not accept our guidance, or are unable to do so, we will suggest that you seek psychological counseling by a licensed professional. Despite the highly trained and experienced supervision, our chat rooms are not a replacement for licensed counseling service. No fees are charged and all legal liability is disclaimed.
Chat Room Schedule
Pet Loss Grief Support
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri: 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm Eastern
Sun: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Eastern
Anticipatory Grief Support
* Anyone experiencing anticipatory grief is always welcome to attend any regular chat as well
Every 1st Thursday of each month: 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm Eastern
If the chatroom isn’t open and you need to talk about your loss, please consider sharing your story in our Facebook Group.
By entering our Chat Room you agree to accept the terms and conditions and to abide by the Chat Room Rules as listed above.
Video Support Group Schedule
Second Saturday of each month: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Eastern Time
Registrations close at Noon Eastern on the day of the Video Support Group.
If we receive your registration after this time, you will receive an invitation to the next available Video Support Group Meeting.
If you are unable to join us for our next Video Support Group, please come visit us in our
We also have a Facebook group, Connect and share your pet loss story. This is a great place to go if you need to talk about your beloved companion animal and get peer support from others who have lost a beloved pet outside of our chat room hours.